Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Alexander Vanegas Childhood I remember:

In my childhood I remember that i was a very naughty and outgoing kid. My parents always scolded me because I used to do a lot of bad things.

When I was five years old I didn´t like toe at vegetables and fruits because it looked very disgusting and the flavor was strange for me.So I tried to throw out them the window but my parents always saw me. That was terrible because they yelled at me and so I cried. Also I remember that I broke a lot of things of glass with my soccer ball and I hid them in my courtyard.My parents always realized.


Now, I am going to talk about a story that happened seven years ago. I was in my uncle´s farm. All the family was there and in the farm were many animals and much fun.Furthemore you can swim in the pool and riding horse or ostrich. So all my cousins decided to walk with me around the farm and we realized that we were very far from my uncle´s farm.Besides it was at night but my older cousin had a flashlight and we started to walk more peacefully towards to the farm and we found many animals like cows, horses , chickens. So we realized that we were very near but a small bull interfered in the middle of the road.That was terrible, because I was wearing a red t- shirt and the bull started to run behind me. So I decided to go to a lake. I didn´t know its depth and the bull didn´t stop to run, but that was the only solution. When the bull and I fell down us into the wáter. I saw but i couldn´t do anything for it.However my cousins helped and saved it. When we came to my uncle´s farm, all the family asked us  where were you? And we told them what happened it.Although our parents yelled at us, also they congratulated us because helped to that animal.From that moment on I learned that animals act on instinct and hardly ever they want to attack people. Nowadays every month my cousins and I go to my uncle´s farm to know how is the health of the bull and we fed it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment