Wednesday, July 23, 2014

AN IDEAL CHILDHOOD By Carolina Lizarazo Torres


AN IDEAL CHILDHOOD
By Carolina Lizarazo Torres.

In order to talk about my chilhood, it´s important to tell you my family is composed by my Parents Claire and Edilberto (who died many years ago), my brother Jorge, my little sister Claire and of course, me.

I was always a polite and obedient girl, but also I was a very naughty girl sometimes. Therefore I remember perfectly innocent and funny anecdotes of my childhood. For instance: to hide things that I would break, to look for candies that my mom used to keep for our lunchbox for the school, or to bother my sister; For example, once I took her out of her bed and bath her with clothes in the middle of the night. Other times I hid many of her favorite toys just to see her cry. Yes I know sometimes I behaved very badly.

However, I think my biggest mischief which gave a terrible scare to my parents, was to make them believe that I had been hijacked because one day when the school bus took me to my home´s door, I didn´t get in there, instead I went to play to the neighbor´s house without saying anything to my parents who obviously worried a lot, so they called the police and they searched for me throughout the city like a reported case of hijack or disappearance!. Fortunately it was only a fright and a false alarm.

Another funny anecdote occurred at my grandparent´s farm where my brothers and I used to visit them to spend the holydays with them. I remember the farm was fairly big and beautiful and there were all kind of animals like dogs, cats, roosters, cows, bulls, pigs, chickens, hens, sheeps, among others. Back then I used to bother the littler animals such to catch puppies and put them over nests or take the tail of the little cats and throw them to the roofs and also grab chickens strongly.

Finally I want to share with you an entertaining story about a play named “The cousins” who were my sister and I. Among ourselves we used to call us “cousin”, but in the reality we were a couple of beautiful, succesful and glamorous sisters that had an interesting life style travelling, going shopping, to cafes or restaurants, with a great job and of course in a relationship with a famous and handsome guy. Sometimes my brother would participate in the play when we worked, so he was the owner of a powerful company called “Harvard” with his secretary “Margaret Tacher” and he would make important business with our company.

To sum up, undoubtedly I had a remarkable, fantastic, unique and pretty happy childhood. I always had love, bonding, respect, joy and freedom, giving me the possibility to share and enjoy the most pleasant and valuable experiences with my family, memories that are very significant to me and will always be part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment