Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Childhood memories By Manuela Marin

When I was a child I used to play all the time with my friends. I remember I´d around 15 friends and we played different kinds of street games such as: Escondidijo, bote taro, chucha and seguimiento. Also my friends and I like biking, skating, swimming and climbing. I consider that my childhood was perfect because we have fun all the time.
I remember once upon a time my friends and I were exploring in a kind of forest near to my house. We´re playing in a little river, and we´re recollecting guavas and pomas from the trees, and  my friend Juan Pablo has the excellent idea to start to climb a tree. I and the others friends follow him, when I was climbing the tree my pocket’s jeans was linked from a tree branch and it´s torn in my buttock, then I wanted to go down because I felt embarrassed. I put my feet in a very slim branch and I fell down from the tree and my weight fell in my back it was very painful because I was very high I calculate that I was 8 or 10  meters of high, fortunately nothing serious happen. I just have a couple of scrapes. My friends were scared and obviously they help me to stand up and go to home but I forgot it very quickly and we continued playing.
 I always celebrated my birthdays with my friends. It was very good times. we used to crash eggs in the head of the person who has birthday. The number of egg has to correspond to the number of the birthday. It was very fanny and disgusting, once time I was 14 years old and my friends crash me 14 eggs. I had to take around 4 showers because my hair smelled horrible.

I remember another funny story with my friend Isabel, I was 12 years old. We´re in the park. It was late like 9:00 PM we were in the littler house of the park. It hasn´t the table of the middle and isa fell down just in the gap, she was fat so, she wasn´t go out from the gap up her and over her, I can´t help her because it was very fanny. I had a laugh attack. Isa staid caught around half hour until her sister come and help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment