Friday, August 22, 2014

Memories By Mauricio Pino

When i was a child, my parents used to carry us to the river. The preparation for this ride included food, child clothes and other things. Our mom used to said all week before the ride: if you were a bad child and doesn’t wash the dishes, you wont go to trip with your brother, it made  me feel so sad, later I was  thinking I will never lose a trip with mom, dad and brother so i´w rather wash the dishes. 

At the day, all of us were working together. I was in charge of packing the river´s accessories (lifejacket, etc), indeed it saved to my little brother more that once, jajajajaja. Mom used to cook the lunch for all of us, and always used to said to my dad: you better prerape child´s clothes but he didn’t. jajaja  he was only focused on motorcycles.

When we got  to the river the fun began, my brother and I run away from our parents to water, my dad was in change to get down the stuff and mom finish the cook in the river. One activitie that we carry out were with flat stones: that consisted in launch the flat stones across the river, the aim was carry out a little displacement over the water with the stone. My father was the absolute winner always. 

2 or 3 hours later mom, called us and she used to said: you ought to come for lunch, if not the fishes were fat. At the end of the day my brother and I always fell asleep. But they woke us to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment