Monday, August 25, 2014

My memories by Daniela Tobón Cataño

My memories by Daniela Tobón

All my family come from Barbosa. My parents met them in a bar located in Barbosa’s main park. Everything was instant, it was like “Love at first sight”.  They used to study together in a boarding school so there they began a relationship. Time after that my mom was pregnant.

I was born in Bello but I used to live with my grandparents in their farm located in barbosa. There were many animals such as cows, pigs, chickens, dogs and a cat. I remember that I used to stay with my grandfather when he milked the cows every morning. Sometimes I used to caught coffe beans with my uncle Julio.

My mom moved to Bello looking for a work and my dad moved to a distant city for military service. so my parents separated when I was a child. Still my mom got a job I was still living in Barbosa. But when I was like 3 years old my mom took me to Bello with my aunt. Like 4 years after my little brother was born. My mom sometimes had me look after my brother. I think I’d have a good relationship with my brother, I mean, we never fight. when we were children we used to play all the time together.
On vacations my family used to go camping. Our favorite place was Porce, we had a special place there, it was near to a big river. There we used to swim and fish in a little canoe. At night we would tell horror stories. One of my favorites stories was about a witch who used to visite my uncle at night. the worst part of the history was when my uncle showed us the scars that the witch let him in his body, it looked like a  scratch.


No comments:

Post a Comment