Sunday, August 24, 2014

my chilhood by Jorge Luis Pacheco

My childhood
By Jorge Luis Pacheco
I`ll never forget how my childhood was too unique and gratifying, I traveled, played, learned many things more.
We went with my parents and my brother to many places and cities like Santa Marta, Cartagena, Cali, Monteria and many more places, but almost all the time we used to travel by car to many places, but we usually went to the beach and made me feel so happy because it so special and I was able to ate all the fish as I could ate, but my parents didn’t let me go alone to the beach because they always said it was too dangerous for a kid to be alone.
I remember how often we used to go to visit my father’s mother almost every weekend because I was born in that house and she also lived close to my home. I in my grandmother house I played very often games like la llevas or hide and seek, marbles, and other games for kids. I can remember how we used to play with my cousins and brother, but when we had problems it always was my fault because my uncles blamed me because I was the older one.

I remember how delicious was my grandmother meals always were the best that’s  because were too sweet and made with love and patience; For example in holy week, she always made local candies like plantain, potato, yucca and many more. In the birthdays she always cooked special cakes, for Christmas she made tamales and they were delicious, but I remember that in highschool my favorite food was butifarras, mango with lemon, salt and black pepper, patacon with fried cheese, some snacks like boliquesos and many more. I practiced sports like volleyball soccer and other sports in the sports class.

No comments:

Post a Comment