Sunday, August 24, 2014

MY CHILDHOOD BY MARIA DEL PILAR ARENAS

I have the best memories about my childhood, because I really had fun. When I was a child I used to play Barbies, hide and seek, tag, soccer, videogames, dolls, ride bicycle and watch TV. My favorite programs were: Sailor Moon, Saint Seya, Dragon Ball, The Simpsons, The Pink Panther, The Smurfs, Tom & Jerry, The Powerpuff girls and all the Disney movies.

I’d eat ice cream every Saturday with my sister. We loved eat aloha, actually I still love it.

I was in swimming class and I used to love it, I had to wake up at 7:00am every Saturday and it didn’t matter to me I enjoyed the class.

I used to fight with my sister all the time. We fought for the toys, the TV, the sit in the car, for everything. But nevertheless we played and had fun together. Today we have the best relationship ever.

I had a best friend, her name is Vanessa, we liked to play videogames together and have fun, but when we were older, we toke different directions. Today we still be friends but not the best friends.

I have too many cousins, and we’d play in my grandma’s house together. We used to do it in holidays everybody was looking forward to playing together again.

We’d go to the beach every year. My sister and I would play with the sand. We made castles and we were burying in the sand. We’d play with the waves, jumping and swimming.

My family used to spend much time with my aunt, her husband and my cousins. We’d go for picnic. My mom would make the lunch and the snacks like sandwiches and cookies. We enjoyed the nature, played games and waited for de sunset.

When I was 7 mi sister had chicken pox and my mother made me stay all day with her, she wanted to infect me because the chicken pox is more dangerous when you are older, but I never infected me. That was so bored because I wanted to go out with my friends and I couldn’t.

I have the happiest childhood and I really wish that when I have children they have the same experiences.







No comments:

Post a Comment