Monday, August 25, 2014

My memories by Luis Felipe Sarmiento Rivera

When i was a child i was a happy kid. I used to be play used to fight a lot with my sister but w`d play a lot too. We would play Monopoly, cops and robbers, and a game in which someone have to hide and the other one have to find him.We would to eat a lot in Mondongo`s with our parents. It was our favorite place to eat.
In those days, my sister and I used to get common friends and we would hang out together. I remember that we used to live in “El Cortijo” and our house has polarized windows.
We use to travel a lot with our parentes and I would be punished in all our trips because I was very annoying. We used to go to Cali on vacation. My mother`s family live there.
Nowadays, I don’t go to Cali. Im not sure why not but I ought to go to visit to my moms family. In Cali, my parents didn’t  let me tease my sister, so I was punish in our Cali trips tooo. In those days we used to eat a lot of pig chop as our Cali favorite food.
In my childhood I had a wonderful friend. His name Juan David. We used to play soccer the whole day.
I was a good kid but I had not good grades, so my parents get me to punish a lot. My parents make me come home before 10:00 When I had 12 years old. And when I was 15 years old I used to come home before 12:00.
When I was young my parents didn’t get me to drive the car so I have to ask them to drive me everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment