Thursday, August 21, 2014

MY CHILDHOOD BY EDITH OLARTE

MY CHILDHOOD
When I was a child I used to play with my friends Melissa and Mónica, we played with dolls and Barbies in our houses, and sometimes, hide and seek and tag in the streets when they used to be safe. Now, the children can´t play there because it is really dangerous; There are many cars, bad people, drugs, and so on.
Then, I remember when my mom asked me to help her clean the house, she told me to do more exercise in my free time and I did it, but now I don´t like practice sports, I prefer to do other things like read a book, watch t.v, go to window shopping. Then she asked me to pass all the subjects in school and I tried, I studied so much but one year I fall two subjects in seventh grade, therefore my mom was really angry; She talked with me and I made her a promise: Be the best. As a result when I graduated of high school, I won a reward I was the best bachelor and my mom cried because she felt so proud of me.
Moreover, she always make me visit my grandmother on weekends, it wasn´t a good idea for me so, I used to prefer visit her only twice in a month. I Also remember when I didn´t pay attention to her advices about something that she nagged me all day and my brother closed the door of his bedroom because he didn´t like to listen to her nag; next he used to give me  advices about my behavior.  
Finally my mom couldn´t get me to eat any vegetables; She used to make a delicious spinach soup and she said to me: “you can´t play until you finish!”. After more or less one hour I ate it, but later I vomited it. It used to happen when she gave me all kind of vegetables. Although she loved to prepare many salads and I used to eat potatoes chips, a slice of bread, a can of sausages and a glass of milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment