Monday, August 25, 2014

My memories by Juan Mnauel Vera


A Little bit of my childhood

When I think in my childhood, many memories come to my mind, primary school, my old Friends, my parents, and some other things, But I belive that it’s better begin, with a short description about my childhood and who is Juan Manuel.
I was born in Bello Antioquia, I grew in a Little family (my father and my mother); we lived my two first years of my life in my grandfather’s house; but after that we muved to live in bello, where we lived for nine years; here i have many moments to remeber all my life.
When I remember my childhood, my first memory could be the moments when I played with my old friends from my neighborhood and school. It’s a good way to remember and not to forguet this moments of my life; for example when I was between 6 and 12 years, I used to have a big group of friends, and it’s a good memory because all us seemed brothers, our mothers were Friends. For this reason we could spend a lot of time together.
I used to go to sleep at my best friend’s house. His mother seemed like my mother, and my mother seemed like his mother, and all weekends, we’d go out with his mom and brothers, to eat ice cream or hamburgers; it was funy because we used to share long time together, and often we Friends gathered to play football, and video games in any houses. This was a great time of my life.
I remember one time, when of our mothers it was a “confama de rionegro” to spend the day in the pool, and camilo (A good friend of my childhood) when he Wanted to ride the slide, he started to up, but in a short moment he fell off the slide, and he had an open-cut in his head; he fall from the slide and broke his head. We had to carry  him tol the hospital where they put her five stitches in his head, and couldn’t to go again to another pool again if he didn’t come go with his mother, It’s funny everytime I remeber this.


No comments:

Post a Comment